This week (*new blogging recipes and one 'redo')
- More muffins! Banana and pumpkin, since those are the ones we already have ingredients for.
- *Mexican Pasta with aforementioned home made salsa
- *Pork Stir Fry with Brown Rice
*Chicken Veggie Roasted Garlic Soup with Wild Rice and LentilsI just went to cook the chicken to find out that we hardly have any left. We'll make *Broiled Tilapia with a clean eating sauce, wild rice and mixed veggies as a side:)
- *Whole Wheat Bread... do over (I'm looking for something lighter and fluffier)
- More Pita Pizzas
- *Blueberry muffins
- *Spinach Bean Spread (I'm curious to experiment more with the bean dips, but I think I'll work in really small batches because I'm really new with the bean dip thing!)
- We'll definitely have morevarieties of omelettes and fresh fruits and veggies. My goal is to keep ready to eat fresh veggies easily available in the fridge, as well as boiled eggs. And of course our protein shake each day. This was our favorite this week:
Let's do it!
Any other ideas for future recipes? Leave them in the comments!