Friday, March 9, 2012

I Think I'm Going to Vomit

I'm not joking in the least.  I just launched our kickstarter, and seriously, the second I hit that final "launch" button... I started shaking inside.  This project is HUGE.  It is our dream.  It is the perfect blend of our entire family and I am so excited, it is literally making me feel incredibly nauseated.  I may have to take a sedative.

You may think I'm exaggerating, but I assure you that I never ever exaggerate about anything.  Ever.  Nope, never ever ever.

Okay, I just remembered that my husband reads this blog.  Scratch that last part.  I love to exaggerate.  I do it a lot, although not as much as my "There wasn't that much guacamole to start with" hubby or my "I'm going DIE OF STARVATION" son.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am literally shaking in my boots.  Err... in my robe.  What?  I know its 4:00 in the afternoon, but I'm FREEZING today.  Who knew that 2 gallons of iced tea could make a person so cold?

Anyway, we've been planning and researching how to do this Children's Web Series for months... and we finally got everything together... as well as we could with our horribly subpar equipment (to say the least)... and we've done it.

Our kickstarter has launched.  Have you ever wanted to be a part of something much bigger than yourself?  Have you ever wanted to support a small business, a family working together towards a common goal?  This is your chance.  Once we're all successful and on television, you can have a chance to say, "I helped those people right there!  I was in on it from the get go, and it is in part because of my support that they ended up where they are today!"

Give it a look and please, spread the word.  This little venture has a lot of potential and we want to make it into something amazing!  Thank you for taking the time to at least take a look at our project!