Thursday, June 2, 2011

Clean Eating #140: Super Quick & Easy Egg White Veggie Scramble

Super Quick & Easy Egg White Veggie Scramble

Ingredients:
8 Egg Whites
1/2 bunch of Green Onions, chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped thawed and drained spinach
4 small, sweet tomatoes


Direction:
Sautee the vegetables until most of the liquid is gone
Add the Egg Whites
Cover & cook on med to med-low about 10 minutes.
Remove lid and cook, turning as needed (and if you have a nice pan, it will probably even turn out looking pretty, unlike mine) and cook until done.


See?  I told you mine wasn't pretty.  I used a bad BAD pan, apparently.


HOWEVER, it tasted WONDERFUL. 

I had meant to make two servings so my hubby could have some when he came home... but I think I ate all but two bites:)  I love all the flavor!!