Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Spotlight! Your Best Father's Day Recipes?

Father's Day Spotlight!
In honor of the great dads in our lives
One of my favorite photos of my husband from a few years ago... the Bean nearly asleep on him (she ALWAYS falls asleep on him, then he falls asleep soon thereafter:)

My Dad and the Bean even earlier.  I need to get more photos when my dad visits.  No one makes me laugh as much as my dad... he is hilarious!
To participate in this Blog Spotlight, all you need to do is send an email to me at bynalways (@) gmail . com with the following information:

  • Your name & blog link (if you have one)
  • What makes your husband/father/Someone who always felt like a father figure to you... a great dad
  • A photo of your father/your husband and kids or any variation!  We're just looking for great dads!
  • Your best memory of them
  • Their favorite meal & recipe (with photos, if you have them!)
Spotlight posts due by Monday, June 13, 2011