Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Clean Eating #107: Super Quick & Easy Quinoa Spaghetti with Zucchini Tomato Sauce

Super Quick & Easy 
Quinoa Spaghetti with Zucchini Tomato Sauce
Ingredients:
  • Quinoa Spaghetti Noodles, cooked.
  • 2 medium Zucchini, sliced thick
  • 3 medium tomatoes, diced in large chunks
  • 1 head of roasted garlic (or you can just dice it and throw it in with the Zucchini and Tomato, but I prefer the roasted method just because I hate peeling garlic:)
  • 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Italian Seasonings, Pepper and Sea Salt to Taste

Ancient Harvest Quinoa Pasta, Spaghetti Style, Supergrain, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Directions:
Super Simple!  While your pasta is cooking, heat EVOO in a skillet.
Add in Zucchini, Tomatoes, garlic and seasonings.  Cook until tender, top pasta with your new sauce and you're good to go.  This was SO simple and quick, I make it often for my husband on quinoa or quinoa pasta.  Yummy!!

I would have taken better pictures, but the food was gone by the time I realized that these were blurry.  Sorry!