- Quinoa Spaghetti Noodles, cooked.
- 2 medium Zucchini, sliced thick
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced in large chunks
- 1 head of roasted garlic (or you can just dice it and throw it in with the Zucchini and Tomato, but I prefer the roasted method just because I hate peeling garlic:)
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Italian Seasonings, Pepper and Sea Salt to Taste
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Clean Eating #107: Super Quick & Easy Quinoa Spaghetti with Zucchini Tomato Sauce
Super Quick & Easy
Quinoa Spaghetti with Zucchini Tomato Sauce
Super Simple! While your pasta is cooking, heat EVOO in a skillet.
Add in Zucchini, Tomatoes, garlic and seasonings. Cook until tender, top pasta with your new sauce and you're good to go. This was SO simple and quick, I make it often for my husband on quinoa or quinoa pasta. Yummy!!
I would have taken better pictures, but the food was gone by the time I realized that these were blurry. Sorry!