- Puree ingredients in blender
- Cook in sauce pan on med-med/high until boiling and thick
- Top thawed Tilapia Filets with sauce
- Stick under broiler with the over slightly cracked open until the fish comes apart easily with a fork (About 7 minutes)
- Top with more sauce half way through cooking.
- Serve with Vegetables and Rice.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Clean Eating #81: Tropical Spicy Orange Mango Fish
Tropical Spicy Orange Mango Fish
My poor peas had freezer burn:( But the fish was DIVINE!
I used the same sauce that I used for the Tofu with Vegetables & Rice yesterday, and instead of adding tofu, I cooked it down until it was thickened, then topped the Tilapia with it and stuck under the broiler for about 7 minutes.
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup coconut
1 red chili pepper, diced
This was DELICIOUS!!