Monday, January 3, 2011

Recipes Coming up This Week!

    Looking forward to a week of healthy, awesome, NEW recipes!!

    The Bean wants extra mention today, since its her chosen day to bake:)
  • Spaghetti Casserole with a creamy basil-cheese addition that looks delicious!
  • Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
  • White Fish with Orange Black Cherry glaze
  • Flank Steak stips with Oven Fries
  • Pita Pizzas (I am saving these for a day when we need a QUICK meal!)
  • Groats & Apple Cinnamon Pancakes (my own conglomeration of pancake recipes that I make with leftover oats when we have them)
  • Tuscan Divine Bean Spread with veggies
  • *Video* Home Made Clean Bread (I can't wait to find good homemade bread recipes!:)
On top of that, we have all sorts of nut butters, cheese sticks, fruits and veggies.  I made the kids a list of all the snack options we have with a list of Protein Snacks in one column and Fiber Snacks in the other.  That way that can choose one from each colum for their snack, breakfast or lunch.  One of them is going to help/make the dinner recipe for one day a week.  There you have it!  I love having kids that enjoy cooking.  I'm curious to see which of these "new" foods are going to become our new "old" favorites!