Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bacon Themed Birthday for my Son: I need your advice!

Okay, so my son is turning 17 this month.  We're celebrating his birthday next month because he'll be away at camp during his actual birthday.  I know its far from "Clean" or healthy eating, but he loves LOVES bacon.  Heck, I LOVE bacon!  We don't buy it much, obviously, being health conscious most of the time, but I would like to surprise him with a bacon themed party next month.

I need your ideas!  We've found all sorts of bacon themed gifts... other than the ones he already has:

Bacon Flavored Popcorn

Bacon Salt

A Bacon Plushie that talks and says, "I'm Bacon!"

Amongst other things... what I NEED from You is recipes, ideas, anything.

Think Bacon for decorating, finger foods, desserts, cookies... party type stuff.  Please leave me some suggestions, links, photos, recipes, anything you have that you think would be a good fit!  Thank you!