Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sorry!!! I have a GREAT future movie star excuse, though:)

I know I've been gone, but I really REALLY have a GREAT excuse!! 

I promise!

My youngest two daughters (Paris, left, 13; Abyni rt, 10) are both aspiring actresses...

And I spent most of the last week on movie sets without internet while I waited for my youngest actress to be done with her really LONG filming days (9 - 15 HOURS).

This is a video of my baby girl... expect to see her on the big screen in the future as she is very talented and even more determined!



I am finally home, unpacked and have our wash in the laundry... so hopefully now I can get back to cooking.  For at least a few days before we're expected back on set.

I'm thinking I need to start a new blog about our adventures as movie extras/principles, because it appears to be a pretty exciting ride!  What do you think?  

Are you interested in hearing the nitty gritty... the boring to the exciting?

Anyway, that is my excuse!  First I made an Anniversary post, then had a week of vacation, then got my kiddoes back just in time to have to leave for a week out of town for movies.  Its a somewhat exciting time and I can't wait to see what's next!