5 large sweet potatoes
4 apples, cored & sliced
1/8th cup of Ideal bread Brown Sugar Xylitol substitute
a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Carefully put the sweet potatoes in the boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pot and rinse with cold water to cool.
- The peels should just slide off.
- Slice the potatoes and the apples thickly and line your casserole pan with them.
- Drizzle with a little EVOO and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes and you have a wonderful side dish that your family will love!
|Paris actually used regular Xylitol because she thought we were out of the brown kind. I recommend that brown sugar version instead:)|
|Delicious!!! We ate this all up with a bunch of salad since leaf lettuce was on sale this week!|